Syncra Construction is a client-focused firm with a strong and knowledgeable Team. Established in 2005, our portfolio exemplifies a unique and diverse selection of high-profile landmark buildings. Clients appreciate that we manage projects with flexibility and a passion for success. We take things personally – it is what makes us different.
We have an immediate opening and are looking for a Site Superintendent to join our Team.
Who You Are…
You are an experienced Construction Site Superintendent who is committed to the job site safety, project quality, and successful teamwork.
As a Site Superintendent, you will be
- Ensuring construction site personnel safety
- Providing leadership and management to all site personnel
- Ensuring that the required quality standards for the project are attained
- Working towards on-schedule completion of the project
- Running field activities responsibly and to achieve Client’s expectations
Your Key Responsibilities will include
• Efficient, coordinated and cost-effective execution of the project
• Monitoring site progress and initiating any corrective actions required
• Motivating all field forces, including subtrades, to complete the work safely, on-time and to an acceptable standard of quality
• Resolution of the site problems and conflicts in a professional manner
• Maintaining good working relationship with the Team, Client, consultants and subtrades, and regulatory authorities
• Completion of the project records of activities and events on site
Your Experience and Qualifications include
- Minimum 5 years of construction site supervisory experience (preferably with a Construction Manager or General Contractor)
- Recent experience with wood-frame residential development
- Ability to interpret construction documents, including contracts and schedules
- Commitment to the job site safety and project quality
- Excellent understanding of construction techniques and materials
- Excellent knowledge of the Lower Mainland and BC construction industry
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Computer skills and various software experience is always an asset!
If this sounds like a good match, and you are looking to join a fast-growing company with an experienced Team and great Leadership – let’s connect today!
Your application was submitted successfully.