Syncra Construction is a client-focused firm with a strong and knowledgeable Team. Established in 2005, our portfolio exemplifies a unique and diverse selection of high-profile landmark buildings. Clients appreciate that we manage projects with flexibility and a passion for success. We take things personally – it is what makes us different.
We have an immediate opening and are looking for a Project Manager to join our Team.
Who You Are…
You are an experienced Construction Project Manager who is committed to the full cycle of a construction project – from running Client and Consultants meetings to the final Project occupancy.
As a Project Manager, you will be
- The primary point of contact for Clients, Consultants and Trade Contractors
- Working towards on-schedule on-budget completion of the project
- Ensuring that the required quality standards for the project are attained
- Providing leadership and management to the Project Coordinator(s)
- Running project management activities responsibly and to achieve Client’s expectations
- Representing Syncra Construction and following company’s processes, policies and monthly deliverables
Your Key Responsibilities will include
• Acting as a Project Lead and running project reports including budgets, schedules, procurement log, quality control, close out and Occupancy Permit
• Acting as a liaison with the Client, consultants and trade contractors in expediting and coordinating project activities
• Managing and reporting on project costs, change orders, budgets and projections
• Managing and reporting on the project schedule
• Tendering, negotiating and awarding Contracts
• Coordinating submittals and procuring close-out documents including warranties
• Initiating and attending all project meetings as required
• Maintaining accurate and up-to-date project documentation and logs
• Working as a Team with Site Superintendent on project administration and execution
• Maintaining good working relationship with the Team, Client, consultants and subtrades, and regulatory authorities
Your Experience and Qualifications include
- Minimum 5 years of construction project management experience (with a Construction Manager or General Contractor)
- Recent experience with concrete residential development
- An engineering degree or Diploma in Building Technology
- Ability to interpret and produce construction documents, including contracts, budgets, logs and schedules
- Excellent understanding of construction methods, materials, techniques and costing
- Commitment to the project quality
- Excellent knowledge of the Lower Mainland and BC construction industry
- Excellent communication and organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Computer skills and various software experience including Microsoft Office Applications and Microsoft Project, Adobe and/or Bluebeam, and Procore
- Ability to work as a part of a Team!
If this sounds like a good match, and you are looking to join a fast-growing company with an experienced Team and great Leadership – let’s connect today!
Your application was submitted successfully.