Syncra Construction is a client-focused firm with a strong and knowledgeable Team. Established in 2005, our portfolio exemplifies a unique and diverse selection of high-profile landmark buildings. Clients appreciate that we manage projects with flexibility and a passion for success. We take things personally – it is what makes us different.
We have an immediate opening and are looking for a Purchasing Manager to join our Team.
Who You Are…
You are an experienced Purchase Manager who has excellent organizational, analytical, and negotiating skills, and is committed to building strong business relationship with vendors, sub-contractors and consultants.
As a Purchasing Manager, you will be
- Reporting to VP Operations and ensuring that the company’s control policies are adhered to
- Liaising with the site teams, project managers, estimating, consultants, sub-trades and vendors
- Developing strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Facilitating information flow between departments, site teams, trades and vendors
- Providing input and recommendations regarding systems and processes, and business practices
Your Key Responsibilities will include
• Managing the purchasing strategy to support business and projects’ requirements and preparing purchase orders
• Ensuring compliance of the proposed change orders, purchase orders and other contractual agreements
• Negotiating partnership agreements with vendors and developing an organization’s vendor management program
• Routinely evaluating results of the vendor management program and reporting performance
• Working with accounting to complete financial due diligence and perform analysis
• Keeping up-to-date information on market trends and products and supporting the team
Your Experience and Qualifications include
- Recent proven experience (PO administration, procurement, inventory)
- Construction industry experience is a strong asset
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to details
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Effective relationship-building skills and ability to work with various stakeholders
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Computer skills and various software experience including Microsoft Office Applications, Adobe and/or Bluebeam, and Procore
- Ability to work as a part of a Team!
If this sounds like a good match, and you are looking to join a fast-growing company with an experienced Team and great Leadership – let’s connect today!
Your application was submitted successfully.